2023 AFGA Nutrition Seminar
2023 Seminar Agenda
Our 2023 Sponsors
Also sponsored by: Phibro Animal Health, Perstorp Nutrition, & AHB-USA
The 2023 AF&GA Nutrition Seminar is scheduled for April 25-27, 2023, at The Westin Huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama.
Registration is open for the 2023 AF&GA Nutrition Seminar, which is co-sponsored by The Alabama Feed & Grain Association and the World’s Poultry Science Association-USA Branch. The event is scheduled for April 25-27, 2023, and will be held at the Westin Huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Early Registration: The early registration period is open through March 31, 2023. A late registration fee of $100 will be added after March 31st. Scroll to the bottom of this page to register now.
- Lodging: Discounted lodging is available at the Westin (click here) and adjoining Element Hotel (click here), while it lasts!
- TopGolf (separate registration required): The fun begins on the evening of April 25th from 6-9 pm with dinner and a fun night of golf at TopGolf, which is a short 5-10 minute drive from the Westin. TopGolf registrants will receive a delicious buffet-style dinner, sponsored by Aviagen and Huvepharma. Scroll to the bottom of this page to register now.
- Seminar: The Technical Symposium on the morning of Wednesday, April 26, will be sponsored by SILVATEAM. The general program will follow on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning, with an all-star lineup of speakers and industry experts discussing feed-related challenges and opportunities for the poultry industry. The conference is approved for 8 CEU’s by the American Registry of Animal Scientists.
- Sponsorship: It’s not too late to sponsor! A variety of sponsorship opportunities, which can provide great exposure for your company, are outlined in the table below. Proceeds go to the Education Fund, which will be used for scholarships to deserving students in an agricultural field of study.
- Contact Information: For more details or to complete complimentary registrations please contact Edna Waller by phone (256-775-0111) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the AF&GA office.
2023 Seminar Sponsorship$0.00